Monday 29 March 2021

About me

Hi my name is Mahuta and I am a student at Bay of Island college, I am a year nine student and 12 years old (turning 13). I like math's and English because there so fun and I also like ESM which is like a environmental thing that we do at school. We walk around school and plant plants so our school can look better and have more food. I have 6 siblings 3 are girls and 3 are boys. I have one cat and he’s a HOHA!!! I am kind of good at math's and I am good at sports. I like sports but not competitively because I play it for fun. I also like sleeping and I’m really good at it. My goals is just to get smarter and to have more fun at school. I’d also like to participate in school events or trips. I’m looking forward to food technology and getting to know more people. I am going to try do more swimming competitions and I want to play volleyball because it’s just such a fun game. My mum is definitely my biggest influencer she helps me with a lot of things and lets me do my own thing   (as long as she's not angry with me.) And that’s me.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mahuta

    I enjoyed reading about you, you have some tu meke goals for the year ahead. It sounds like you are going to have an exciting year, good on you for having a go at so many things!
    Did you enjoy athletics day this year? That's always a lot of fun and you usually meet a lot of other people in the school too.

    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete