Wednesday 10 January 2018

Singing a Different Tune

Bonus Activity: Singing a Different Tune

My favorite song and who wrote and sings this song

Is here to stay by Three house down


The lyrics

I'm hereto stay baby for me there's no mucking round I do this purely for music never for the money or fame I'm blessed with this music it's my one heart desire surely music takes me higher to a place I've never been before General Fiyah watch it man I miss around come quick Nobody tell me what they think now don't ever forget why we do this music not for the popularity,money,other things ya purely cause we have the passion for the music the drum and bass make you move your waist meanwhile this reggae music takes you to a higher place come and dance up & down come and do the rubber duck come join the fun there's room for everyone no room for hate leave your trouble at the gate General Fiyah on the rhythm thd got you moving I'm here to stay baby for me theres no mucking round I do this purely for music Never for the money or fame I'm blessed with this music it's my one I heart desire surely music takes me higher to a place I've never been before woo woo woo woo woo it's a funny thing you now yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I'm hereto stay baby for me there's no mucking round I do this purely for music never for the money or fame I'm blessed with this music it's my one heart desire surely music takes me higher to a place I've never been before General Fiyah watch it man I miss around come quick Nobody tell me what they think now don't ever forget why we do this music not for the popularity,money,other things ya purely cause we have the passion for the music the drum and bass make you move your waist meanwhile this reggae music takes you to a higher place come and dance up & down come and do the rubber duck come join the fun there's room for everyone no room for hate leave your trouble at the gate General Fiyah on the rhythm thd got you moving General Fiyah watch it man three houses down.

4 comments:

  1. Morena Mahuta.

    Cool post. Thanks for sharing your favorite song here on the bonus activity task, My name is Clare and Im part of the Summer Learning Journey and I have enjoyed stopping by and checking out your blog posts.

    How did you manage to type up the lyrics, Did you listen to the song and then type up as you went?
    I have been lucky enough to see this band live.. they are so great and their music is just fabulous so I know why you have chosen them to be your favorite song!

    Maybe next time you could add a you tube clip of one of their songs so your readers can listen to the songs too.

    Blog you again Soon.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mahuta,

    I hope you're having a good holiday. My name is Jade F and I am one of the commenters from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    I really liked your blog post about your favourite song. Did you find it challenging to write up the lyrics to the song or do you know the song well enough to write off by heart?

    I had never heard of Three Houses Down before but after listening to him I thought he was very talented. I liked how the song was very up-beat but very chill at the same time. Is Three Houses Down your favourite artist? What other music artist do you like listening to? I like artists like Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars. :)

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts Mahuta and keep up the good work!

    All the best,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mahuta my name is Ebony I hope your having a great holiday like I am. Firstly Id like to congratulate you on how far you have got in the summer learning journey.


    I went on youtube to find your song by Three houses down and found out it was called here to stay not is here to say but on your blog it seed your favorite song is help me help you by Logan paul.

    Ebony :)
    #Good luck

    ReplyDelete