Tuesday 6 November 2018

Zoofari

On Monday 5 of November the yr 5&6s went to the zoo in Auckland I had a great experience. I had learnt so much about lizards. I know that the gecko, skink and tuatara are reptile because they can be camouflaged where every they are mostly in the forest. Also they are in the family of kiwis even though they are birds not reptiles. We had seen so many animals my favorite animal was the flamingo because I could speck just like them but I did not know what they said. The biggest animal I saw was the elephant  it was so big it was the first time I saw a real life elephant. The tallest animal was the giraffe  it looked small I thought it was going to be taller than that tree it was by. Finally the smallest animal was the fish they were swimming really fast and I tried to grab one well no one was looking what a cool day it had been. Here are some photos

No comments:

Post a Comment