Monday 4 March 2019

Koru art

Last week on Thursday My class and I were doing koru art work. We were only allowed to use Makariri colors which were green, blue and dark blue and the others were wera colors red, yellow and orange. The thing I found challenging was drawing my art work example because I did not know what to draw. The thing I enjoyed was dyeing because I got to use to of my favorite colors. I learnt how to finally draw a koru Because I did not know how to draw it. The thing I will do next time is to color it in nicely. Here is my finished art work. 

3 comments:

  1. Didn't know you dont know how to draw a koru its cool though

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora ko Milan toku ingoa cool I like how you got to use your favorite color for the dying, is this your first time drawing a koru.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia-ora Mahuta,
    My name is Zephaniah and I am a Yr 8 student at Tautoro School. One thing I enjoyed about this amazing post was how good looking your piece of art work was. I thought you've done a pretty good job with your art work and I thought it was well drawn. Like you said, maybe next time you could be able to color your work more better but overall, you've done a awesome job.

    Nga mihi,
    - Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete