Tuesday 25 June 2019

Shortfin & long fin eels

I am learning how to write and find facts about short fin and long fin eels, I have learnt alot. My school has been doing tuna and takakau, it's basically  takakau competition on who can make the best takakau. Tuna is a tuna weigh in competition however we were only allowed to bring short fin eels in to weigh and we did the girth of the tuna. But it is mainly around coming together as a school and also it's a early matariki celebration. The hard part about finding facts was finding information sites because they all had the same information. The easy part was working with others to get the work finished because they are very helpful and they are sensible about there work. The thing I will do next time is find more information to go into my groups work but I think our group work is pretty good I mean it's not the best. 
Heres a look at my group work.

No comments:

Post a Comment