Monday 8 July 2019

Matariki Poem

Today was the first day of holiday blogging And it was fun. Once every day we have to post a activity  on our holiday blogging and there is 10 activity's. We are allowed to do the activity's in any order. The easy part was choosing what activity I should do today because they all looked easy.The hard part was doing the activity I chose because I didn't now what to write for it. The thing I will do next time is choosing the easiest one instead of assuming that they were gonna be easy. Here is my activity I did today. 


2 comments:

  1. Great start to your holiday blogging challenge, I like how you included a learning story and explained what Matariki is. I look forward to seeing your other activities. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahuta i'm Kahukura and I think that this a really
    good blog post and it has really inspired me to do a lot
    more.

    ReplyDelete