Friday 11 September 2020

Art poem

 This week we had to write a poem about our art. It was very easy and fun to do. I wrote a color poem, a color poem is a poem that expresses about a color or a variety of colors. The part I enjoyed was writing about how I felt about that color and what it reminds me of. I didn't dislike any part of this. The easy part was thinking about what poem I was going to write because it just felt right to write that kind of poem. The hard part was thinking about how to present it because I didn't know how to present it. Next time I do this I will add more descriptive language. Here is my art poem.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mahuta is Kahukura here. I love the rich vocab in here and a sentence that stood out to me was "Mmmmm I say well smelling the flowers, a gentle breeze blows past and takes the gorgeous perfume smell away". Maybe you could add in a picture of your art. Other than that what a great blog post. Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete