Friday 20 November 2020

Careers

 These past few weeks we have been  doing our careers mahi and I have finally finished. It's been very long and boring but I'm finally done and that's what matters. The part I enjoyed was formatting my work into a google slide because I made it look nice and tidy. The part I disliked was researching because it took so long to find all the information I needed. The easy part was writing 10 questions because that was easy. We had to write 10 question that we would ask someone if we interviewed them and ask them why they wanted to so the job and more. The hard part was making sure I did everything correct because I thought I had missed something or missed a step. The thing I will do next time is go over it again to make sure I have everything. Here is my presentation on my careers mahi.


No comments:

Post a Comment