Friday 9 July 2021

End of migration blog

 This term we have been learning about migration and the different terms of migration. We did things like riverbed, kupe, push and pull factors migration within my whanau and refugee simulator. Migration is all about moving, moving to a different city or country. No matter where you move or go, migration is always involved. A lot of people who migrate become refugees or democrats and times get hard for them. Place can be described as many things such as a: home or somewhere you move. A place is somewhere you feel safe, something that feels like home. A place can be a good and bad thing but only you can make it feel special. Change is something everyone goes through,if it's to do with your mental state, physical state or spiritual well being. Change can be you moving and  having to adapt to the new changes that this new place has. Migration is a key word within this concept because without migration you can't change or move or even go to new places. Place is somewhere you go or end up moving to when migrating. Change, change is the different things you do when you find new land or make new rules. Migration can be within me because I had to move schools and adapt to the new changes in this school had and all the different subjects I had to take. The topic also relates to the interactions I had with others and their experience they had when moving to this school. It challenged me by thinking about how migrating works and how it affects others and their way of thinking. It made me think about all the times people told me about their stories and how they've moved. By knowing the different words within migrating and how they help my thinking. It supports my learning by identifying if anyone else has gone through changes and if they've migrated. I can also help others know if they have migrated or not. My overall view on this topic was good. I can now reason with people now and they will understand where I’m coming from when I tell them about my story. So I think this topic was very good and I’d definitely do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment