Thursday 11 November 2021

NZ Export products blog

For the past week we have been researching export products in New Zealand and the companies that make those products. So I will reflect about my nz exported products mahi. We created a slide putting in a bunch of information. We had to find the top 10 nz export products and their worth. We also had to find the total worth of nz export products in the world for every year from 2018-2021. Another thing we had to do is pick one nz export product and research about it. The product I chose was aluminium and the company I chose was NZAS. In New Zealand it is used very frequently, it is bought lots and keeps food fresh. I got to learn more about my country and what products are bought the most, I also learnt where it is sold all over the world and trust me when I say this al ot of countries sell it. I also got a better understanding of how things are exported to other countries from NZ to around the world. Overall I think learning about this made me understand more about economy, products and how things are shipped to other countries, cities, towns etc. So I did learnt a lot from this topic and hope to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment