Monday 10 September 2018

Fun run

Last week our school all went to the fun run at united Kawakawa rugby club. I was so nervous I had more goosebumps than I usually have when I'm nervous how every It was such a blast. I had came second in my race I was running with the 9 year old because I was nine at the begin of the year. What happen is we got called out our ages and we all had to line up we had to wait until Matau boden said go he said go and we ran off. How did we get there we had to catch the train there and back. Why did we go we had to go because it was a school activity. We always used to call it cross country but now it is called fun run because we do lots of fun obstacle courses like the cargo nets and going under noddles. The last thing I will tell you is that we also had color powder the colors where pink, blue, purple and green. Here are some photos.

1 comment: