Tuesday 4 September 2018

My project island song experience

My project island song experience

Last week I had a great time with room 2 and my class because we had so much fun at Urupukapuka island. I had learnt so much mostly about native animals and trees. If you had went there you would of agreed with me. We went grading, we planted native trees such as pohutakawa, kowhai, (Mean) Manuka and (kind) (King) kanuka and made traps one big one, two small ones. We need to plant native trees for native birds home and food. We all got clipboards and a project island booklet to write facts about birds and trees we see. I also would like to say thank you to whaea Jade, whaea Sally and whaea deb for taking us to this amazing place. You can help to keep pest away by picking up rubbish, Pull out weeds and put out traps. Here are some photos of us there.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Ngapua in your class,I really like how you talked about how much you had fun there, maybe talk about how did you get there and what kind of traps you mad.

    ReplyDelete