Wednesday 22 July 2020

My holiday

Welcome back to school people this is my first blog this term. On Monday we had to write about our holiday. My holiday was very boring what about your? Anyway here is my writing about my holiday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I lay in my bed as I think about all the fun things my friends
could be doing. I miss the fun  I had at school.
All I was doing was watching netflix while showing
soggy weetbix down my throat. I get up and feel sick to
my head and I lay back down because I feel too useless
to do anything else. I finally got up and had some delicious
avocado toast. After that I noticed that the lounge was
disgusting so I decided to clean up a bit. I vacuumed a bit
and picked up the rubbish on the ground but it was all a
waist of time because my grandfather made another
huge mess. That happened for most of my holiday.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mahuta, It is Kahukura. I really like your rich vocab in here, it sounds like you had very yummy food this holidays. It is also good that you have helped out in the house. It doesn't look like you have anything to work on so keep up the work. Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahuta its me Ngarui and i like what you done on your holiday it sound very nice and funny. That you shoved weetbix down your throat maybe you can pref read thou your tuhituhi next time and also come and look at my blog @ http://kpsngaruiw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mahuta its Kailah I really like your holiday story I also like how you talked about how you were just laying down and watching netflix. It was also funny how you said you shoved soggy wetbix down your throwt. Maybe next time you could pref read through your writing first other than that NICE COMMENTING WITH YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) VISIT MY BLOG @https://kpskailahh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mahuta it's Ataahua your story about the holidays was very cool and a bit funny. My favourite part is when you were gonna get up but then you sat back down onto your bed. I dont think you enjoyed eating soggy wetbix anyway the rest of your story was very fun. great commenting with you please visit my blog. https://kpsataahuarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete