Friday 24 July 2020

Vivid vocab

This week we have started to do some vivid vocab and the word we had to search about was the word equality because we are learning about cultures and things. The thing I enjoyed was researching about this word because the word equality sounds so cool. The part I disliked was writing my sentence with the word because it was frustrating trying to use that word in a sentence. The easy part was finding the word class for it because all I had to write was the definition of it on the internet and it would appear. The hard part was trying to make a sentence that made sense because it was so hard to use the word in a sentence. The thing I will do next time is try and make my sentence way better than it is now. Here is my vivid vocab. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mahuta. I like vivid vocab also because it will help with our ich vocab that we can add into our tuhituhi. I als find it hard using this word in a sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahuta its Kailah. I really like vivid vocab your also because it will and can help us with our rich vocab. we can also us it and add it into our writing. I also find it hard using this word in a sentence and in the elkonin boxes. Maybe next time you can come and visit my blog @https://kpskailahh.blogspot.co.nz/ NICE COMMENTING WITH YOU :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mahuta it's Ataahua. I really like your vivid vocab because i have not
    started on my yet anyway thank you for letting me see your vivid vocab.
    nice commenting with you mybe you can see my boghttps://kpsataahuarm.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete