Wednesday 31 August 2022

The real game

Last week we had to do a booklet called the real game. This booklet had various activities, one was "Kupe Rite" . In this activity we had to find the definition of a word and line them up, kind of like a word find but you have to find the definition. The second activity was we had to say if we believed these statements were true or false such as: "More men than women work part-time" we had to say in our own beliefs if we think it's true or false. There were many more activities that I would love to talk about but I don't wanna make this boring so I will tell you one of my favourite activities. My favourite activity was where we got to make our own dream holiday because we could invite whoever we wanted but they would have to pay for themselves lol. The holiday I chose to go on was to Australia, this is because I want to visit Aussie again because I did once when I was a kid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment