Monday 17 October 2022

Future planing

 My understanding of career is: the path we take after school it is the job or occupation we strive to become when we are older. Careers guide us into who we want to become in the future. All of us have careers in our heads like me, my career choice is to be a marine biologist to help and learn about sea life. we all have aspirations and dreams and most of the time it is our careers.

My understanding of kotahitanga is: a unity of different people to help build our social skills and teamwork so we don't feel hindered to talk to others and be afraid. Kotahitanga helps us to get a better social life and understanding of how others communicate... kotahitana makes us a better person and better at being ourselves. It makes you do things that you would have never done before. 

My understanding of Rangatiratanga is: many things but my understanding is it is leadership and how we can learn to lead and govern a group of people. Rangatiratanga is taking charge and thinking ahead to help and even save lives. This world need more rangatahi who will help lead the next generation, such as ours. We will be the rangatira who will help our future people.

These concepts relate to future planning how? All these concepts relate to the topic in many aways. One: these concepts help us and can lead/guide us into the future to come. Two: two of the words relate to Te Ao Maori and can teach us a lot about the past and how the word came to be. Three: these concepts have bigger and deeper meanings behind them and there not just simple words that you say without knowing the true meaning of the word/concept. These key concepts will definitely help us in our future and what we plan to do in the future, whether it is buying something to creating something new.

What did you learn during this topic? I have learnt a lot in this topic, I even learnt what I want to be when I am older and leave college. I learnt how to become a certain occupation and the dedication and work ethic it takes to be "that." We learnt about career choices, occupations, governments, businesses, interprice and much much more. Overall this topic was vital to learn about and helped me to what I wanna become in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment