Tuesday 4 August 2020

Lineage

The past two weeks we have been working on a lineage . A lineage is like your parents, grandparents and so on we did 3 generations up so my parents, grandparents and great grandparents. I asked my parents and my grandparents who my great grand parents were. The part I enjoyed was trying to say there names because they had pretty interesting and weird names. I did not dislike any parts of this mahi. The easy part about this mahi was making my format because I knew how I was going to set it out. The hard part was trying to spell there names because they were very hard. Here is my lineage from my generation to my great grandparents.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mahuta. You have done a good job at blogging about your work use have been doing during last week and this week. Keep up your great Work.
    From Vanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahuta, it's me Kailah. I really liked reading about your whakapapa mahi you have done. One thing I would like to know is how we are related.I know that we are related some how but how. Other then that was a great blog.Maybe next you could come and visit my blog @https://kpskailahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete