Friday 21 August 2020

Movie making

 This week we have been planing our movies and writing our story boards for our school movies. Which will go into the Kaikohekohe film festival. We each have groups and I'm in a group with Mama and Ngarui. Our movie is about tik tik and no were not just going to do tik toks were going to do  movie about. We have almost completed our story board and we have wrote down the scenes we will do. The part I enjoyed was thinking on how to do the story board because I think it will be a great movie. The part I disliked was writing it because I really couldnt be bothered writing it. The easy part was knowing what to write and how we were going to do it. There was no hard part. Anyways here is our story board we made. We haven't finished

No comments:

Post a Comment