Friday 21 August 2020

Tahiti

 This week I have been researching about a country for our kaupapa mahi. We have been looking at cultures around the world and we have to do multiple activities for it. One of them was to research about a different country and questions about them. The country I chose was Tahiti also known as french polynesians or tahitians. The part I enjoyed about this was looking at photos of tahitians because I love there culture. The part I disliked was researching different things because it was to confusing on what I was trying to find out. The easy part was putting my slide together and making it look cool. The hard part was making sure it was the right information and not fake. ( I did right it in my own words. ) Here is my research about Tahiti.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahuta it is Me Mama,
    I liked how you did the country where I am from and also I liked how you said what you liked and disliked. Maybe next time you could re-read through your work before you post and also it was funny when you wrote that you disliked researching. Other than all of that great blog maybe you could visit my blog https://kpsmanawac.blogspot.com/ Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete