Friday 5 June 2020

A window into my lock down

Theses pass weeks have been tough but I'm finally back at school. It's my 2nd week back and I haven't blogged for a while. But here is my first since I've been at school. It has been very very fun and I've learnt heaps in this 2 weeks of school. I made a thing called a window into my lock down which my whole class has done. We had to make things that keep us company during lock down. The hard part was making the logo that kept me company because I had to scribble them and not take it of the internet. The easy part was knowing what to make because I new what kept me company. The thing I will work on next time is better logo design. Here is a pick into my lock down.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mahuta,I love the way you have lots of ideas for your window into your lockdown,you are so creative with how you made your grass out of your window and your clouds.

    ReplyDelete