Friday 26 June 2020

Eye art

The past weeks we have been doing some eye art. Our eye art is about what your goal is for next year. So you have to draw an eye and draw what you think you would be doing next year or what your goal is for next year. My goal is to speak more Maori so I drew the maori flag and someone talking in my eye. We also used water color to paint it. The thing I liked was my idea because I very much like maori. The thing I disliked was drawing them because I'm not the best at drawing. The easy part was knowing what colors I would use. The hard part was actually doing water color because it was a bit confusing on how to do it. The thing I will do next time is draw the eye for myself because my teacher drew it for me ( Thanks Whaea Toni ) Here is a not so good photo of  my unfinished art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment