Monday 15 June 2020

Free writing


The shadow
The first walk I took when level 2 was lifted was so beautiful. The sight of seeing flowers bloom once again was outstanding, hearing the birds tweet was the best and the wind pounding against my face was like being free from a cage. I got my feat all muddy and wet but it didn't matter because I had not been out for 7 weeks. I splashed and splashed until there was no water left all that was there was soggy mud. After that I saw a shadow run pass a flower that was about to bloom however something very weird happened it started to rote. It happened again and again and again it was like level 4 was back and nature was dying out. The shadow kept appearing and disappearing it was the creepiest thing I had ever encountered. This was like my nightmare had become a reality I then felt it touch me. I was starting to freak out and I panicked I didn't know what to do. I screamed out for help but no one heard me I then had felt sick and blacked out. I woke up and found out it was just a dream or was it...

No comments:

Post a Comment