Friday 12 June 2020

Buzz cards


These past weeks I've been at school we have been doing buzz cards there better known as multiplications cards. You start with your two times tables to your 12 time tables. So far I have gotten up to my 7 time tables and it has been very fun. The thing I enjoyed was learning how to say them and knowing that I do know my time tables. The thing I disliked was getting them wrong because it felt embarrassing when everyone just stared at you. The hard part was making sure I get them right because I had to go back and forth to the teacher to see if I would get it right. The easy part was writing them down because I already knew how to write them. The thing I will do next time is just not to rush. Here are my buzz cards I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mahuta it me Ngarui i would like to congrats you for getting on your seven time table.

    ReplyDelete