Monday 2 December 2019

Teaser week activity 1 Monday

This week we are starting to get a taste of what the summer learning journey activities are about and we will have activities every day for the rest of the week. The summer learning journey is about learning, helping you learn and to keep your learning up during the holidays so we do not forget what we learnt at school. Today our activate was ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT  and we had to make a profile page about lorde (Ella Yelich-O’Connor). The easy part about this was to find photos of her because I just had to search her name and find pictures off the internet.The hard part was to find info and write it into my own words because we were not allowed to copy and past because that's called plagiarism that means copying peoples work that isn't yours. The thing I need to work on is not to talk to my friends well I'm working. I think that everybody should do the S.L.J. Here is my work.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Mauhuta,

    It’s Olive again! Awesome work on being so speedy! It’s great to see lots of enthusiasm for The Summer Learning Journey Activity!

    I’ll say it again, your slide shows are incredible. I love how much thought and hard work you put into making these great presentations! Ka pai! Yeah! Go Lorde! Beat Miley Cyrus! Hahaha, isn’t it great that an artist from little old New Zealand can come up against great American singer-songwriters!
    What is your favourite Lorde song? One of my favourites is “The Love Club”! Although one of her older songs, who says oldies aren’t goodies!

    I find it so interesting how Lorde is from Takapuna! It seems so crazy that she grew up in little old Auckland city! Do you have a local hero that became famous?

    Anyways thank you for a great blog post and have fun completing the rest of the activities.
    I’m super excited to see what else you come up with this week!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete