Wednesday 4 December 2019

Teaser week activity 2 Wednesday

Today is another S.L.J activity. We find out info about Taika Waititi and how he told people where he was form. He used he's pepeha to tell were he was from and today we had to write our pepeha and write were we are from using this app called pepeha website. The easy part was writing my pepeha because I already new were I was from. There was no hard part however the thing I will do next time is read  the activity first before doing my own thing. Take a look at my second teaser activity.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Mahuta,

    Olive here! Fantastic speed you’re going at! I love all your enthusiasm for The Summer Learning Journey!

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading your Pepeha! Your template is awesome! I love how effective it looks. You clearly have put a lot of work into making your presentation look great! Ka pai! I noticed you used the PiktoChart website! What an excellent idea to include the link so other students can find it! I know they’ll all find it super helpful.

    This year at my university, I also learnt about what a Pepeha is and eventually researched and completed my own. I’ve put it here so you can learn more about me!

    Ko TSS Earnslaw te waka
    Ko Orakei te moana
    Ko Maungakiekie te maunga
    Ko Tatimana te iwi
    Ko Te Aka Matua ki Te Pou Hawaiki te Marae
    Ko Olive tōku ingoa

    I learned a lot about my family history. It was really interesting finding out all this information! Did you find out anything special about your family, or your local areas? Let me know if you did, I can’t wait for your reply!

    I’m super excited to see what else you come up with this week!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete